Precision servo engine lathes
Precision servo engine lathes are the entry level into the digital world of WEILER cycle lathe technology.
State-of-the-art drive technology in conjunction with a unique operating concept developed by WEILER enable a conventional lathe operator to quickly and easily produce turned parts with e.g. tapers, radii, threads and undercuts – simpler, faster, more precisely and more efficiently than ever.
- Fast adaptability to a wide range of jobs
- Extremely short setup times
- Simple self-explanatory operation
- Axis movement through handwheels in the µ-range
- Direct selection of simple cycles
- Predefined input screens for radius and taper turning
- Toolmakers accuracy in accordance with DIN 8605