WEILER cycle-controlled precision lathes
Cost-effective and efficient for one-off and small batch production.As simple as a precision engine lathe and as versatile as a CNC lathe. For general mechanical engineering, tool making, jig manufacture, and mould making, applications in the energy and environmental sector, medical engineering, the extraction industry, maintenance and repair workshops, as well apprenticeships and vocational training.
The advantages of cycle-controlled precision lathes:
- Rapid implementation from the drawing to the finished workpiece
- Optimum ergonomics and accessibility for the operator
- Extremely short setup times
- Generously sized machining areas with minimum footprint
- Toolmakers accuracy in accordance with DIN 8605