Brings a new dimension to engine lathes.
High quality, powerful and energy-efficient precision lathe for high productivity applications in production and tool making as well as in apprenticeships and vocational training.
High quality, energy-efficient, precise and universally usable in production, apprenticeships and vocational training. It impresses through:
- Sophisticated technology
- Extreme accuracy
- User-friendly ergonomics
- Extremely small footprint
- and an extensive range of accessories.
The systematic and innovative further development of the proven Condor range is the cost-effective and intelligent solution for your everyday requirements.
- Distance between centres 800 mm
- Centre height 180 mm
- Automatic handwheel release
- Lead screw and feed rod cover
- Holding brake
- Toolmakers accuracy in accordance with DIN 8605
- Innovative trend-setting machine concept
- Infinitely variable speed control with maintenance-free three-phase asynchronous motor
- Speed regulated frequency converter with actual value feedback
- Stepless turning speed optimisation during machining through a potentiometer (override)
- Stepless feed optimisation during machining through a potentiometer (override)
- Top cutting conditions for extremely fine surfaces
- VC Plus: innovative, user-friendly display and control electronics
- “e-TIM” energy conservation system minimizes power consumption
- Optional “e-LISSY“ teaching concept enables the machine to be individually adapted to the training level of each operator through coded chips
- Extensive and practice-oriented accessories
- LED machine lights