Brings a new dimension to engine lathes.
High quality, powerful and energy-efficient precision lathe for high productivity applications in production and tool making as well as in apprenticeships and vocational training.
High quality, energy-efficient, precise and universally usable in production, apprenticeships and vocational training. It impresses through:
- Sophisticated technology
- Extreme accuracy
- User-friendly ergonomics
- Extremely small footprint
- and an extensive range of accessories.
The systematic and innovative further development of the proven Condor range is the cost-effective and intelligent solution for your everyday requirements.
- Distance between centres 800 mm
- Centre height 180 mm
- Automatic handwheel release
- Lead screw and feed rod cover
- Holding brake
- Toolmakers accuracy in accordance with DIN 8605
- Innovative trend-setting machine concept
- Infinitely variable speed control with maintenance-free three-phase asynchronous motor
- Speed regulated frequency converter with actual value feedback
- Stepless turning speed optimisation during machining through a potentiometer (override)
- Stepless feed optimisation during machining through a potentiometer (override)
- Top cutting conditions for extremely fine surfaces
- VC Plus: innovative, user-friendly display and control electronics
- “e-TIM” energy conservation system minimizes power consumption
- Optional “e-LISSY“ teaching concept enables the machine to be individually adapted to the training level of each operator through coded chips
- Extensive and practice-oriented accessories
- LED machine lights
|Centre height||180 mm|
|Swing over bed||360 mm|
|Swing over cross slide||190 mm|
|Distance between centres||800 mm|
|Spindle nose acc. to DIN 55027 (DIN ISO 702-3)||size 6|
|Spindle bore||57 mm|
|Spindle diameter in front bearing||90 mm|
|Drive power 60% / 100% duty cycle||– / 10,5 kW|
|Speed range||25 – 4.000 rpm|
|Number of speeds||stepless|
|Number of feeds||stepless|
|Longitudinal||0,01 – 6 mm/turn|
|Transverse||0,003 – 2 mm/turn|
|THREAD CUTTING RANGE|
|Metric threads||0,1 – 20 mm|
|Quill diameter||50 mm|
|Quill travel||110 mm|
|Quill taper according to DIN 228||MK 3|
|Acceptance Accuracy||DIN 8605|
WEILER VCPlus read-out
WEILER Digital Readout with screen for VC Plus machines with constant cutting speed (V-constant) and enhanced functionality.
- Large, easy-to-read 9“ colour screen
- 3-axis display for bed, cross and top slides
- Electronic turning against the stop (optional 8x)
- Taper turning assistant (optional)
- Input of feeds and thread pitches
- Electronic limit switch device when thread cutting
- Tool technology memory for feed, turning speed and cutting speed of 99 tools
- Main spindle power readout
- Automatic readout of the maintenance interval
- Context help menu
WEILER Touch-Screen WTS
Fast results: the touch screen innovation made by WEILER
With its new control solution, WEILER provides a particularly elegant, fast and ergonomic data input system. Experience the very first 15“ touch screen on a conventional lathe of the VCPlus series of this size category!
- Concept developed by WEILER
- Menu navigation and software design made by WEILER: this guarantees a flawless adaptation to actual lathe turning applications.
- Perfect consideration of today‘s user habits
- Use the touch screen as you would use your smartphone or tablet PC: Simply swipe to change screens. The operating functions are bundled in „Operation Apps“.
- Intuitive access to all functions
- All of the control panels can be opened and displayed next to one another if desired!
- Viewing of engineering drawings and sketches
- Import via the network or a USB port. The drawings can be scaled freely by way of a zooming function!
- Context-sensitive help
- Helpful, context-related explanations and information can be accessed directly from the workflow.
- Video-assisted maintenance and repairs
- Videos, e.g. about daily or weekly maintenance tasks or videos showing repair procedures, can be viewed on the display unit of the control system.
- Proven components
- Touch screen and hardware made by Siemens – thoroughly tried and tested.
- High resolution
- Excellent new 15“ touch screen monitor with a resolution of 1,366 x 768 pixels.
- Reduced keyboard
- Protruding keys or buttons that are susceptible to damage or wear are no longer required!
- Tool systems
- Three and four jaw chucks
- Face plates
- Collet devices
- Hollow spindle stops
- Follower rests
- Fixed steady rests
- Coolant equipment
- Electronic multiple turning against the stop
- Graphical assistance for taper turning
- e-LISSY teaching concept (freely programmable individual access authorization)